Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Newt Gingrich’s Wife Callista’s Prissy Style Problem

During the holidays, I could not get my bangs to work. No, really. I’d comb my bangs and five minutes later they were a mess again. I know I sound like a silly self-involved 14 year old but, well, it bothered me. So I thought I wanted my bangs just to sit there and behave, sort of like…like… Calista Gingrich! No! I take that back. Mrs. Gingrich looks rigid and kind of prissy to me. I, on the other hand, am more the approachable-but-noticeably messy type. How do the styles of candidate’s spouses effect their spouse’s campaigns? Think of Michelle Obama, Cindy McCain and, yes, Marcus Bachman. And, what does that look reflect about their significant others? Here is an interesting article that recently showed up on the subject. Pam PS- Calista, honey, you might want to let your hair blow in the wind a little!more…

No comments:

Post a Comment