Monday, July 23, 2012

#73 - A Year of Blogging and Journaling Ideas - Top Ten Favorite Songs

Here are 10 favorite songs that are guaranteed to get me dancing around the kitchen.











1.   I Heard it Through the Grapevine by Marvin Gaye I Heard It Through the Grapevine (Stereo) - Motown 1's
2.   Mercy - by Duffy Mercy - Rockferry
3.   Feeling Alright by Joe Cocker Feeling Alright - With a Little Help from My Friends
4.   Shake Rattle and Roll by Joe Turner Shake, Rattle and Roll - Shake, Rattle & Rock
5.   Koop Island Blues by Koop Island Koop Island Blues - Koop Islands
6.   Say Hey - by Michael Franti Say Hey (Live) - iTunes Live from SoHo - EP
7.   Dancing With Myself by Nouvelle Vague Dancing With Myself - Bande a Part
8.   Let the Good Times Roll by Buckwheat Zydeco Let the Good Times Roll - Rounder Heritage: Buckwheat's Zydeco Party - Deluxe Edition
9.   Stuck on You by Elvis Presley Stuck On You - Elvis: 30 #1 Hits
10. Respect by Aretha Respect - Aretha Franklin: 30 Greatest Hits

You can download, for free, my entire ebook - A Year of Blogging and Journaling Ideas

8 comments:

  1. Your list made me smile. My three girls would try and exit the house quickly if I was playing Creedence or Footloose in the kitchen. They knew Mom was on a dancing and cleaning kick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Family Travels - always fun to dance around the house with the kids too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was dancing, just reading your list. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe I should start another Facebook group for those of us who like to dance around our kitchens!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay I did just that....started a Facebook group called Dancing In Our Kitchens. Stop on by and join me...
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/441237449232620/

    ReplyDelete